Saturday, April 7, 2012

Breakfast Before the Bunny

While the hubby and I have some time together, I thought I would make a special Saturday morning brunch (since we will be spending Easter brunch with his family).  I decided to introduce him to an old family favorite: Cinnamon Sugar Twists.  This is a very quick and simple recipe that can very easily feed a family of 6 for very little money.  (Since there are only 2 of us, I told my husband that he will have a portable breakfast for work this coming week.)

CINNAMON SUGAR TWISTS

*2 cans of Pillsbury Grands biscuits
*1 cup sugar
*1 tbsp. cinnamon
*¾ stick (6 tbsp.) butter, melted

Melt butter a bowl, and combine cinnamon and sugar in a separate bowl.
Take each biscuit out of the can and grab a side in each hand, twisting in opposite directions.
Dip the twist in the melted butter, then into the cinnamon sugar combination.
Place on a greased cookie sheet, and bake at 350° for 14 minutes.

And ta-da!
So now that we’ve eaten and I’ve caught up with some of the household chores, I’m off to buy my Easter dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment